|wholesale cheap nfl jerseys supply
NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday, per a source informed of the situation, that the Raiders fired the head coach over the phone. nfl jerseys supply Oakland fell to 0-4 on Sunday after another embarrassing loss, this time a 38-14 bludgeoning at the hands of the Miami Dolphins at Wembley Stadium in London. Fox Sports' Jay Glazer first reported the news.
Hired prior to the 2012 season, Allen was 8-28 in his two seasons and four games into the 2014 campaign. Rapoport reported that offensive line coach Tony Sparano, senior offensive assistant Al Saunders and offensive coordinator Greg Olson are options to take over for supply jerseys Allen.
Oakland had lost nine straight games dating back to the 2013 season before Sunday's contest with Miami. Rapoport reported it would take a meltdown against the Dolphins for Raiders' management to terminate Allen after four weeks, but Sunday's lopsided contest reached that level.
It's always hard to understand a mid-season firing, especially so early in the campaign. Is Allen an appreciably worse coach than a month ago? The writing has been on the wall in Oakland regarding Allen's future for a while. Raiders owner Mark Davis stressed this offseason that general manager Reggie McKenzie is "the one guy I hired" and fully supported him.
"He's Reggie's guy. Reggie is my wholesale nfl jerseys supply review guy," Davis told the San Francisco Chronicle in February. "The coaches, they're all signed. Dennis Allen has every coach that he wanted."
McKenzie's job is safe, according to Rapoport. But the general manager has struggled to put together a reasonable depth chart since taking the job in 2012. He inherited an awful roster, but his drafts and reckless mismanagement of the quarterback position haven't helped. McKenzie might not necessarily be wanted by a potential new coach.
We believed Allen did a decent job wholesale jerseys supply reviews coaching up one of the worst defensive rosters of our lifetime. Allen went 4-12 in each of his first two seasons with three-win talent. No one would have saved this mess.
By firing Allen now, the Raiders will get a head start on their next permanent hire. If Mark Davis is anything like his father, this could take a while.
The Kansas City Chiefs delivered one of the most complete beatdowns of the Tom Brady era in a 41-14 throttling of the New England Patriots on Monday night. Our cheap nfl jerseys supply takeaways:
1. The Chiefs are a much better team than they showed when Dwayne Bowe and Travis Kelce were non-factors in a Week 1 loss to the Titans. Andy Reid's gameplan placed an emphasis on getting the ball to his playmakers. The result was a 303-96 advantage in total yards at halftime, the first time a Bill Belichick defense allowed at least 300 yards in one half, per the Boston Globe. Between Bowe, Kelce, Jamaal Charles and Knile Davis, the Chiefs' offense suddenly has quick-strike potential.
2. Patriots fans finally got a glimpse of the vintage Rob Gronkowski. Much to their dismay, it came in the form of Kelce. The Chiefs' impressive second-year tight end isn't quite as physical as Gronk, but his wheels and run-after-catch ability are superior to the All-Pro's right now. We fully supply cheap jerseys reviews expect Gronkowski to catch up as the season goes along. In the meantime, there aren't a handful of Cheap NFL Jerseys tight ends who are bigger threats than Kelce in the passing game.
3. Bill Belichick coached this game as if he was experimenting to find exactly what exactly his team can hang its hat on. Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson, the only receivers capable of making plays downfield and outside the numbers, were healthy scratches. Passing-down specialist Shane Vereen replaced Stevan Ridley between the tackles. Several members of the offensive line wholesale nfl jerseys supply were shuffled in and out. Multiple players were benched for mistakes. Belichick's squad is struggling to find an identity.
4. The Patriots' offense is dysfunctional. Over the past four years, they have gone from third in yards per play to dead last in 2014. Tom Brady has certainly been part of the problem, but we can't blame him for being frustrated with a subpar supporting cast after accepting a significantly below-market deal to finish his career in New England.
5. Opposing quarterbacks no longer fear Darrelle Revis. Rookie Derek Carr went after him in Week 3, and Bowe matched his output from the first three games by wholesale jerseys supply halftime of Monday night's game.
6. Charles looked nothing like a player coming off a high-ankle sprain. He showcased his trademark explosiveness on his way to a trio of touchdowns.
7. It's safe to attribute the Patriots' No. 1 cheap jerseys supply standing in pass defense to a schedule that offered up Carr, Matt Cassel and Ryan Tannehill over the first three weeks. The run defense has been a major problem going back to the start of the 2013 season.
8. The Chiefs lost wide receiver Donnie Avery to a groin injury that will likely leave his status in doubt for Week 5 at San Francisco.
9. On a short week, the Patriots now draw an undefeated Bengals team coming off a bye. Brady's offense managed just a pair of field goals in Cincinnati last year.
* * *
For more information, see www.buyjerseys.ru